Our RCVS and European Specialist orthopaedic surgeons specialise in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety or orthopaedic conditions in both dogs and cats and have extensive experience in small animal surgery.
With our extensive facilities, Specialists in diagnostic imaging and anaesthesia and 24/7 veterinary and nursing care, we are able to provide the essential care often required for complex orthopaedic problems.
Injuries and disorders that are typically treated include:
- Fracture fixation including complex and simple fractures
- Cruciate disease including tibial osteotomies (TTA, TPLO, wedge osteotomy) and extracapsular repair
- Arthrodesis of chronically painful joints
- Elbow dysplasia - investigation and treatment of
- Lameness investigation in adults and juveniles
- Treatment of growth deformities including distraction osteogenesis
- Management of osteoarthritis
- Treatment of musculo-skeletal neoplasia