The RCVS and European Specialist-led orthopaedic surgical team welcomes acute, chronic and urgent orthopaedic cases.
Our surgeons are highly experienced in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of orthopaedic conditions in both dogs and cats and are trained to use a wide range of surgical techniques, equipment and implants.
Advanced clinical services include:
- fracture fixation from simple to the more complex fractures
- joint luxation or ligament injuries, ligament repair or arthrodesis
- elbow dysplasia and investigation with advanced imaging and treatment by arthroscopy
- musculo-skeletal neoplasia
- orthopaedic x-rays assessed free of charge ahead of a potential referral
- fixed pricing for the most common orthopaedic procedures, so please contact us for further information.
Equipment and facilities include:
- advanced imaging including MRI, CT and intra-operative fluoroscopy
- Synthes locking plates and screws
- Colibri battery-powered drill and oscillating saw
- locking TPLO plates
- external fixator
- Storz arthroscope and video tower.