/ Reception Manager – Maternity Cover
Southfields Veterinary Specialists is currently recruiting for a Client Care / Reception Manager-Maternity Cover, who will support our Client Care Team in providing exceptional care and support for our patients and clients – ensuring our core values and commitment to excellence are provided at all times.
You will work as part of a fast-paced team who are integral to the running of the hospital. Main duties will include: general reception duties, telephony, managing accounts, client management and customer service, diary coordination, insurance claims, creating rotas and providing data to our SLT.
To be successful as a Client Care Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks. You will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Opportunities for career development
This is an exciting time to join Southfields as we expand and have moved to our new state-of-the-art purpose-built referral centre. Joining the support team will allow you to work within an exceptional team – ensuring our patients receive the best possible care.
What kind of person you need to be
You need to be a highly motivated self-starter with the:
- ability to work as part of a team and on own
- desire to provide the best service to all of our clients and patients
- ability to help develop and shape a growing service
Specific experiences / qualifications / status / citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- EU Citizenship
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and professional approach
Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in providing new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice.
What's on Offer?
- Full-time (maternity cover)
- competitive salary
- A generous benefits package
- Training provided
- located only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and we are extremely well located for international travel links by air and train.
Error: Contact form not found.