Southfields Veterinary Specialists is currently recruiting for a full-time insurance and finance coordinator that reports to the Finance Manager to assist in the day to day running of our busy referral centre.
You must be able to work as a team as well as independently supporting our clients, patients and clinical teams in our busy practice. This is a rewarding and challenging role that will require teamwork and dedication.
Key roles include:
- Assessing and submitting claims in a timely manner along with reviewing accounts to assist our clients who require a direct claim.
- Assisting clients with general finance and insurance queries including guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of insurance shortfalls along with excess and co-payment liabilities.
- Calling insurance companies if required to resolve an outstanding claim
- Telephone and face to face discussions with our clients.
- Assisting in the day to day running of emails for the finance department.
Opportunities for career development
This is an exciting time to join Southfields as we have moved to our new state-of-the-art purpose-built referral centre in 2022. Joining the support team will allow you to work within an exceptional team – ensuring our patients receive the best possible care.
What kind of person you need to be
- Experience in veterinary finance is welcome but not essential as full training will be provided
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise along with problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including difficult conversations
- Experience of working under pressure
- Possess sound decision-making skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Have a professional, polite, assertive telephone manner.
Specific experiences / qualifications / status / citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and professional approach
Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in providing new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice.
What's on Offer?
- Full time 40 hours per week including weekends, rotating shifts (office hours 8am to 9pm)
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including eye care vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- 25 Days Annual leave pro rata plus Birthday leave
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Training provided
- Located only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and we are extremely well located for international travel links by air and train.
Error: Contact form not found.