Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in providing new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice as we have moved to our brand new 42,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facilities
Southfields Veterinary Specialists are currently recruiting for a talented newly qualified RVN to support the existing teams in providing exceptional care to our patients. This is a very exciting time to join Southfields as we prepare to move to a 42,000 sq. ft, state-of-the-art veterinary hospital.
You will work as part of a large nursing team that includes interns, nurses, student veterinary nurses and Patient Care Assistants (PCA) performing nursing tasks in each of the rotational areas. You will grow your skills and knowledge base over the course of the year to become a competent and confident referral RVN.
Opportunities for career development
This is an exciting time to join Southfields as we expand our offering and invest in new services. Joining us will allow you to work within an exceptional team and develop your career whilst being exposed to cases from all disciplines.
Due to the continued expansion at Southfields, you will work as a part of the growing team developing procedures and ways of working for the hospital.
What kind of person you need to be
- Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative
- Desire to provide the best clinical service to all our patients
- Ability to help develop and shape a growing service
- Motivation to continue to develop and expand your knowledge and experience in a supported environment
Specific experiences / qualifications / status / citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Maintain a professional and caring approach in all aspects of your work
- Provide evidence of your Right to Work in the UK.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
At Linnaeus, we are committed to supporting the physical and mental health of all our Associates. We have an amazing team of Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) across our practices and central support office in addition to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is available for everyone. For more information, click here.
What's on Offer?
- £500 CPD allowance + 3days in which to take it
- 5 Professional Development Days
- Equivalent of 2hours each week off rota for study
- Preceptor and PRP manager support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness programme including:
- Employee assistance programme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme.
Excellent location – only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and extremely well located for international travel links by air and train.
Error: Contact form not found.