Our new £16 million+ state-of-the-art complex will be one of the largest veterinary referral centres in the UK and boast some of the finest 24/7 facilities.
- Innovative cancer treatment facilities
- Full diagnostics suites
- 24/7 Emergency Referral Service
- Seven operating theatres, recovery suites and ICU
- 14 consultation rooms
- 180 kennels including 163 for dogs and 17 for cats
- A dedicated cat care team
Our new building is designed to make our patients feel at ease. We’ve consulted a specialist animal behaviourist throughout the design process. We’ve carefully planned our patient journey to minimise stress and reduce anxiety. Features include:
- Separate cat and dog entrance and waiting areas
- A dedicated cat treatment facility
- Walking and comfort areas for patients
- Separate dog and cat exercise areas
Our building has been constructed using sustainable practices. We’ve consulted closely with Investors in the Environment and a sustainability consultant to reduce our environmental impact, not only during construction but also in the ongoing running of the hospital.