Huge Difference – Commitment and Investment
Southfields is one of the few veterinary centres in the UK to have a linear accelerator and is a leader in the treatment of cancer in dogs and cats.
We have built on this firm foundation with our on-going investment programme enabling us to significantly expand the number of Specialist services we offer, recruiting top Specialists from around the world to provide an outstanding service to our referring vets and their clients.
Our expanded facilities and equipment include:
- extensive multi-disciplinary capability
- in-house linear accelerator, ensuring we continue to lead the way in cancer care for cats and dogs
- enhanced imaging, endoscopy and chemotherapy facilities
- new state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- new cat ward and extended kennels
- extra consulting rooms
- new reception and waiting areas.
The changes that we have delivered make a huge difference to the way we operate and our new diagnostic equipment ensures that patients benefit from the best possible analysis ahead of all treatments.
It also enables the team to create specific radiation and chemotherapy plans.